Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Moment in Time by Guest Designer Pat Poudrier!




 For my 2nd project, I chose
to use the Stage.  We had rainy weather today and it was quite difficult to get a decent picture!






First thing I did was to paint the stage with light blue and lavender paints.






Then I sprayed the entire thing with
Perfect Pearls mist for a slight shimmer. I added various trims to the top and
sides.














I added flat back pearls to the top and around the bottom edge of the
stage. I then added a collage photo of my granddaughter, Emily, to the inside
of the stage. I added some mulberry roses from my stash under the photo. I
added a mesh butterfly to each of the curtains. I decided to use some bling to
outline some of the upper portions of the stage marque. I also used some bling
for the curtain tie backs. Last, but certainly not least, I used the "A
Moment In Time" phrase from Word & Phrases 1. I sprayed it with Lindy's
Stamp Gang's Tea Pot Purple Starburst Spray for an amazing glimmer.






  I added a
touch of light blue paint randomly on top of that to tie in the blue and purple
color theme and sprayed it one more time with the Lindy's.














Gina's Designs Products Used:







Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Please stop and visit me at my YouTube channel found HERE.


Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment