Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Challenge for Gina's Designs Craft Group: My Heart Belongs To...


Good morning, Deann here with hearts for our challenge on Gina's Designs Craft Group on Facebook. This months theme will be hearts. Anything with a heart on it will be good :) Here are two samples that I made.


The first one is covered in roses, lots of roses!

I added the heartbeat from the Heartbeat Set.

The second heart is all Steampunk!


I glued a piece of corrugated cardboard to the center of a chipboard heart. After that, I glued gears around the heart. I painted everything with chalk paint and then antiqued it. I painted the dragonfly rust and rubbed a little blue and white on the wings. 

Stop over and check out all the fun on the Facebook group!


Gina's Designs Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment