Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Last Light



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a layout for Gina's Designs and the Robin's Nest. I think the chipboard  highlights and gives the page some movement.  I like how you can dress up the chipboard with different colors, textures, and bling, or keep it simple, like I did.  I just put on gesso, and topped it with glossy accents.  I did sprinkle a little glitter glass on.  I sponge on the gesso with a wedge of cosmetic sponge. It's easier and faster than painting it on.





Thanks for looking!





Gina's Designs Products Used:








Other Products Used:


Gesso


Watercolor Paper


Windsor and Newton Watercolors


Glossy Accents


Plaid Liquid Leaf Silver Paint


The Crafters Workshop Template


Utee


Viva Modeling Cream


Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy


Gold Perfect Pearls


Jaquard Pearlex Powder


Luminarte Twinkling H20s


Swarovski bicone, flatback, and pointed back crystals


Martha Stewart Punch








Winter collection papers







No comments:

Post a Comment