Saturday, January 17, 2015

On the Beach Layout by Shanna



Good morning and a happy weekend to you all.


Today I have a fun layout to warm you up! I know some may not be in really cold weather, but it is brrrr biscuits here. The layout that I created was from a trip to Florida in the middle of winter. My daughter was one-year-old then and we went to play on the beach.




 I gave the title and the string along a coat of gesso. Then I went to town with two different blue gelatos and blended them with my finger.  Using a baby wipe, I removed spots of color on it to give it texture.








For my sting along, I applied liquid pearls by smearing it with my finger. I added some glass bead gel to the clam shell. 








Thank you so much for stopping by.





Gina's Designs Products Used:













No comments:

Post a Comment