Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Reliquary by Heather Hudson





Hello Friends!!


Heather here and today I am sharing my second Guest Designer Project using 






I used my Tiny Hearts in Pink Digital Paper to cover the back piece of the Reliquary frame.  I used one of my Valentine Cherubs as my focal.  




I used White Gesso on all the other chipboard pieces.  I glued the top piece of the Reliquary to the bottom piece.  I painted this turquoise, golden yellow and green (please refer to photo).


After I painted this piece I stamped it with Forget-Me-Not Archival Ink.  The bird piece was painted brown, blue and pink.  I did add some Pink Mulberry flowers and green dot glitter leaves.




 The dangle was painted green, golden yellow, and pink. I used a number stamp and Carnation Red Archival Ink.


Coordinated glitters were added to the piece.




For the stackable label, I painted the base green and the top gesso with blue accents.   Of course I doodled on the whole piece with a black pen.




I just added a couple magnets to the back, so it can hang on our back door.


I hope you find some time to break out your chipboard pieces and get creative!!


Thanks for visiting us at Gina's Designs!


Hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment