Saturday, February 21, 2015

Vintage Cards



Welcome to a new day of inspiration from Shanna. 




I created some cards and though you all might enjoy them.









I really wanted to create something vintage for Valentine's Day and Spring. Only a couple more weeks then it will be DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!! oh yeah and SPRINGTIME!!!




So for my first card... I went with this lovely heart called Heart of Gears (coming soon) and gave it a coat of paint.












The second card I pulled out my embossing powder! I used this amazing Filigree Frame and covered it with gesso first and then a few coats of embossing powder. 








While the embossing powder was still hot I stamped the sentiment into it (ONLY DO THIS WITH RED RUBBER STAMPS). 








I embellished the rest of the card with lace and flowers to make them even more elegant and vintage. I do hope you get a chance to get some chippies and share you creations with us!





Items Used:



Heart of Gears (Coming Soon)





No comments:

Post a Comment