Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Family


Hi everyone! Melissa here for Gina's Designs. This is a photo of family in New York meeting my son for the first time.


I think the beautiful chipboard I used worked well with the page. I first prepped the pieces with gesso. The butterfly and flowers that are blue-green are painted with Lindy's Stamp Gang. I  brushed some gold Pearlex powder on the butterfly wings.




 The silver flowers are a few layers of Twinkling H20s and  pearlex powders over texture paste. I had made the lines in the wet texture paste with a straight pin. The top coat is silver leaf paint, with a little gold pearlex brushed on. The little fern frond is first green chalk ink with some Utee sprinkled on and heated. I brushed silver Pearlex on, then a little gold leaf paint.








Thanks for looking!





Gina's Products Used:








Other Products:


Prima and Graphic 45 papers


Prima, Kaisercraft, and Petaloo flowers


Lindy's Stamp Gang paints


Windsor and Newton Watercolors


Tsukineko Chalk Ink


Prima Pearls


Pearlex Powders


Crafters Workshop Stencil


A few Swarovski crystals


Plaid Liquid Leaf Paint, in gold and silver

No comments:

Post a Comment