Thursday, May 7, 2015

Roses and Lace Buttetin Box


Hello crafty friends, Kathi here to share with you a project I did using the bulletin board shadow box. There are several shapes to choose from. I chose the square design to work with.




 I covered the square frame with prima paper I place lace on the bottom & left side,


adding parchment flowers on the lower left & the upper right.






 I love the versatility of these bulletin boxes! You can use paint, fabric, paper or more on them! Below you can see a  close up of the Venice lace and the flat back beads I used.







Gina's Designs Supplies Used :





Kraft Supplies 4 U:


Parchment Flowers




My Stash:


Lace trim


Flat Back Beads 




Thanks for stopping by & Be sure to stop by Gina's store at





No comments:

Post a Comment