Sunday, July 12, 2015

Play Hard




Hello everyone!!  Debbie with you today to share a layout of one of America's favorite past times.  I come from a long line of baseball players in my family.  My dad coached my brother who was a wild left handed pitcher.  When I met my husband he informed me that he played with my brother. Although my brother was younger, they were able to play on the same team for a bit.  So not only did I grow up watching baseball, I married a man who also loves baseball.  The photo is of my brother's son who also plays baseball. The thing I remember most is that they all played hard...they gave it everything they had, 110%  which made them all great players.






I used the All Boy Shape set for this project.





To alter the words I  simply painted them black and highlighted them with Viva Inka Rub in

gold and silver. 



















Gina's Designs products used 






Thanks for stopping by Gina's blog today, and remember to check out the All Boy Shape Set...It comes with words and shapes that are perfect for your boy layouts and projects.





Debbie

1 comment: