Saturday, December 26, 2015

Two Cards from Shanna

Hello lovelies!!!! Shanna here with cards to share.bI wanted to make something bright and fun and I thought I should play with some texture sheets from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. What do you think???

This is my first card I created and I painted my chipboard with gesso first. I also used a Cardstock Doily from the store. 


I created my own mist and sprayed the chipboard after the gesso dried. I used a heat gun to dry the mist so it had this watercolor look to it. Do you see the shimmer?

For my second card I had actually used some paper to clean up the blue spray and thought why not tuck it behind my other gesso covered chipboard. 

I think the white just pops off the card. 
I wanted to finish this card off with a rustic key I created with a few layers of Silks Acrylic glaze paint that was dried with a heat gun in between layers. 


Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment