Sunday, February 28, 2016

Elegant Keepsake Box

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a project that I have fallen in love with!  I love sharing these boxes around my house, it never fails someone picks them up and takes a peek inside.  This one happens to have photos of my father who passed away several years ago now. They come in three different sizes which makes it even better!



The box itself is a book and one of my favorite Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts products. They can be altered for any occasion, weddings,baby's, birthdays and special occasion.

To alter this box I simply covered it with patterned paper and then decorated it with a hand made flower spray,butterflies and doily's.

If you're looking for something to give as a gift this would make a perfect gift!

Thanks for stopping By Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts today!

Debbie

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used:
Book Box Small (special  order )

No comments:

Post a Comment