Monday, February 8, 2016

Flip Book Heritage Album by Lynne

Hello there - this week I put together a heritage album using the Standing Flip Book and the lovely Botanical Tea paper collection.
The base and frame were painted then covered in patterned paper. The pieces fit together to create a sturdy stand for the album which was embellished with patterned paper and fussy-cut images which were popped up with foam tape for dimension.

I am blessed to have a number of old photos from my mother's side of the family dating back to the early 1900s and I printed out several of these to finish the album.





This is such a versatile piece and could be used for any theme or style and to fit any decor and would also make a terrific gift! To see the rest of my pages from this album please stop by my blog.

 Gypsy Soul Items Used
Standing Flip Book

Other Items Used
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pack
brown blue and pink inks
brown gel pen
misc ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment