Thursday, February 4, 2016

"Once Upon a Time" Art Journal Page by Ginny

Hey there my crafty Peeps!  I'm here today to get real. Here to get personal. Here to give you the down low on why I'm creating altered art-mixed media.  My DH recently reminded me that I used to love to paint and wondered why I haven't in a long time? And for that matter why don't I make projects for myself? Huh....I guess he was seeing things from a different perspective. Why was I not doing what I love to do???? I really had no good answer. So I've spent the last few weeks rearranging my supplies and schedule to start making time for myself to make art more personal. I'm sharing a page from an art journal that I have begun...and it's just for me :) It's titled Once Upon a Time....because once upon a time I created things just for the pure joy of it. This is a first step of a very personal journey.....





Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts: 

I used about eleventy hundred finishes on this page....so I will list a only a few...
Pro Art~Gesso, Faber Castell Gel Medium,  Ranger Texture Paste & Distress Inks, Tattered Angels Sprays, Americana Umber Acrylic Paint, a variety of stencils & rub-ons.

Okay that's all for me....wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative..and remember to make art personal : ) G

1 comment: