Sunday, March 20, 2016

Beautiful Memories

Hello Friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a fun layout of my sweet grand daughter fulfilling her fantasy as a princess.  This was such a fun day I can remember it like it was yesterday! My 2 oldest grand daughter's spent a week with me and I had 2 beautiful princess dresses waiting for them when they got there.    We went to our local botanic gardens and did a photo shoot and as you can see my girl knew just how to be a princess for the camera!

The chipboard words are from the Words and Phrases 1 and were perfect for this layout. To alter the chipboard I simply embossed them with gold embossing powder.  They were perfect for this princess layout! Sometimes keeping things simple is better!
Thank you for stopping by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts today! - Debbie

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment