Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bottled Up ATC's

Hello all you mazing crafters out there. Shanna here today with some ATC's. I got this cool idea for some bottled up emotions and feelings. At least that was the logic behind my ATC's.

I went digging through my chippie pieces and remembered I had these awesome mini apothecary jars of fun shapes and sizes. So I got started.


To start my ATC's I watercolored the background and did some light stamping. 


Then I ripped up some cardboard enough to be the background to display my purple apothecary jars. 


I added just a little bit of cheesecloth and used some acrylic paint to outline the cardboard. 


Lastly, I added some stickles and a chit chat sticker to my jars for the finishing touch. 

Thank you so much fro stopping by remember to keep checking back for more inspiration from the team!

Items Used:
Apothecary miniatures Shape Set (Coming soon)

Check out the regular size set here

No comments:

Post a Comment