Saturday, June 25, 2016

Art Doll Mixed Media by Shanna

Hello all you awesome crafters out there. I am excited to share my creation with you all!


I created this mixed media piece and had a blast making it.  I used stamps from Altered Pages and this really cool Xyron sticker maker.


I started with the background and using lots of stencils and paints to create. I painted my chipboard pieces with gesso and Distress Paints. Then pinned the arms and legs with brads.




 I stamped the images and cut them out. I added the hourglass to my House Jewelry piece using the Xyron sticker maker and sealed it with glossy accents.  


Then I added some chit chat stickers to finish the piece off. 

I hope you found some inspiration today and come back again for a visit soon! 

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment