Sunday, June 19, 2016

Safari Tag By Ginny Nemchak

Hey there Peeps. Well I'm taking a walk on the wild side this week with a safari styled tag created with awesome chippies from Gypsy Soul and Safari Adventure from Graphic 45.

Loving the warmed colors and tropical styled flowers on this tag.
I'm using the new Safari Shapes set which will be coming to the shop soon and it's just too perfect a match for the Graphic 45 papers. For this badge shape I gave it a simple coat of gold sparkle pen...not sure the camera picked it up too well though : (   I gave a  cardstock  background to his particular chippie so it would be easy to see the fun lettering. I was able to tuck some tropical styled flowers behind as well.
For this Filigree Background Frame I pounced around on it with the Black Soot Distress Ink pad to give it a mottled effect.  The stamps from the patterned papers were a great fit in the Postage Stamp chippies.  I finished these with a white gel pen and staked them using foam spares to keep everything level.
Another element from the Safari Shapes peeking out from the corner there. I think you can see the glitter pen a bit better on this piece.
From this angle you can see the great amount of depth I was able to achieve staking up the chipboard pieces and using spacers between the layers.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies~ Safari Shapes (coming soon), Filigree Frames, Postage Frames.
Graphic 45~ Safari Adventure, Square Tags Black.
Reasonable Ribbon~Plaid Ribbon Black
Petaloo Flowers

Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment