Sunday, August 7, 2016

Beautiful Hope Wall Hanging by Ginny

Hey Paper Peeps! Ginny here to share a lovely little wall hanging I created with some gorgeous chippies from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts, vintage-like patterned papers, ribbon trim and flowers and bling for sparkle.


I'm really so pleased with how this turned out, every little detail worked out just like I had hoped. 
This Chandelier chippie is sooo glam now.  I added a base coat of white then stamped some script on and blinged it out and used a thick coat of Glossy Accents. Once it was dry I added accent with the Steel Luxe paint.  
Pretty patterned papers layered with spacers between and topped off with the Beautiful Chippie. I finished this quickly and easily with a black Big Brush Pen then dabbed it a bit with the Steel Luxe paint.
I gave the Butterflies the same treatment as the sentiment and layered them over Chicken Wire and the Large Scribble Frame.  Adding Mica Flakes brings the sparkle down to the bottom corner and dresses up simply finished accents.
These larger flowers with dark centers are super feminine and lightens up the tone.  There's a smallish silvery bow here as well and a loopy ivory twine. Additional mica flakes creates a bit of a border for this lovely verbiage cut apart.
I hope you love this as much as I do....it was a real joy to create.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies~ Scribble Frames and Lines,  Large Chicken Wire, Butterflies and Dragonflies, Words and Phrases 1, Chandelier.

Okay that's all for me...wishing all of you a happy and prodctive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment