Sunday, August 21, 2016

Spooky Halloween Greeting Card by Ginny

Hey there Peeps! Woo hoo it's Sunday and that's my day to share on the Gypsy Soul Blog - yay!!! Today I'm sharing a pretty awesome retro inspired greeting card created with GSL chippies, mixed medium supplies, patterned papers, and vintage images.
 Squeeeel I love how this turned out, well worth the painted hands and table lol.  What can I say..I really get into the art!

The base for the arrangement was a Deco Frame. I used a makeup applicator to pounce on rust colored texture paste. While it was still wet...I used the same applicator to add a mottled layer of Steel Luxe paint.
For the spider web from the Spooky Shapes Set I gave the chippies a base coat of white acrylic then when dry I used a blending tool to color with Staz-On ink in Orange Peel. When it was dry I ponced on some of the Steel Luxe paint that was still on the applicator from the frame.
This Spooky sentiment and bat are sweet and also came in the Spooky Shapes Set. They were finished simply with the Steel Luxe paint.
I accented these fun and funky Halloween embellies with a poofy ribbon bow, a glass glittered star, die cut leaves and an itty bitty flower.
GSl has some super fabby new Halloween chippies and I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!! No Really. I love them so much : )

~Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies~


Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment