Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Steampunk Seahorse Super X Tag

Hello, Friends!  It's Kathy Clement here, with another Guest Design gig for Gypsy Soul.  I am a huge Steampunk Fan, how about you?  I also super love the gorgeous Super X tags from Gypsy Soul.  They are thick and chunky and perfect for mixed media projects, which I also love.  So what do you get when you combine these fabby tags with GSLC Steampunk Seahorses and Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea?  Oh...such steampunky, beachy goodness that you can hardly believe your eyes!  Take a peek:





I've prepared a Snapguide Tutorial for you with a complete supply list and detailed information about how I altered these gorgeous chippies.


Check out How to Make Steampunk Seahorse Chipboard Tag by Kathy Clement on Snapguide.

Here are the links to the GSLC products I used in this project:

Super X Tag Set
Gears Texture Sheet 
Steampunk Seahorse (Coming Soon)
Stencil Seaweed (Coming Soon)
Under the Sea Border (Coming Soon)
Coral (Coming Soon)

Thanks so much for letting me join you once again!  Now go get your craft on!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment