Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cake is My Favorite Place Birthday Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps! Ginny here dropping to share a funky and girly Birthday Greeting card I created with amazing chippies from Gypsy Soul and really festive patterned papers.

I'm just sayin green and pink together is the funnest!!!! And it has cake soooooo.
 

I painted the Flourish Frame Sienna to coordinate with the background paper and inked it just a bit then added some of the matching patterns to the  Postage Frames painted in white to build up the side of the card.
A few Flourishes painted in crisp white helps to break up the similar tones and brightens up the front.
These flowers match perfectly and add a bit of texture.
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies~ Flourish Frame Sienna, Postage Frames, Flourishes.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment