Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Halloween Fun with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts


This is one of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts' newest pieces - A Funeral Coach (#D112C coming soon!).


Perfect for Halloween, the new Funeral Coach is easy to assemble. Before assembling the coach, I painted the pieces with flat black acrylic paint.


Then covered the inside, the roof and the skeleton seat with some of my favorite papers. I added the fringe to each side of the coach. Did you notice what's inside the funeral coach?


The coffin (a separate piece from the coach) holds a mini-album.  I'll be showing this to you on my next visit on October 6. I'm using the coffin and mini-book as well as the skeleton shape set

The skeleton driver is from one of the dollar stores. The top hat is cardstock and the cape was cut with a Tim Holtz mini paper rosette die.

In the meantime, check out this really fun decorated coffin here:


Thanks for viewing this project.
Hope to see you back here on October 6.
Nancy Wethington

No comments:

Post a Comment