Saturday, September 17, 2016

Have I Gone Mad?

Hello chipboard lovers. Shanna here with a new art journal spread to share. I decided to take a break from Halloween creations.

I created an art journal piece with some Alice in Wonderland pieces. I really didn't know what I wanted to do but I seriously wanted to use these pieces. 


For the first side of the spread I used gesso, stamping, and sprays. 


For the chipboard piece I painted it black then used a Prima rub-on and foil rub on to add the design to my Mad Hatter.


The second page I used different colors of sprays. I also used a different rub-on and foil for the Alice piece. 



Last I added some black paint around the sentiment and some shadowing around the chipboard to give some extra pop. 

I hope you have fun with your chipboard pieces and remember to have fun. 


Product Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment