Monday, October 3, 2016

Queen Anne's Lace Wildflower Card

Hello, Friends!  It's Kathy here with my very first post as an official member of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design Team.  I've been filling in with guest spots all summer long, and was tickled pink when Gina asked me to become a regular part of the team.  I'm so looking forward to sharing a couple of tutorials with you each month!  Let's kick things off with a dreamy Queen Anne's Lace Wildflower card, shall we?

I have always loved Queen Anne's Lace!  Seeing it bloom along the roadside makes my heart happy!  So I was thrilled to find some in my DT box.  


Look how beautiful it is when paired up with Authentique's Harvest paper collection!


Altering the Queen Anne's Lace chippies was fun, quick and easy!  I used a combination of embossing enamels and Distress paints to make it come to life.


 I can't get over the detail in this chipboard!  I added lots of texture and dimension with layered papers, machine stitching, a shabby chic bow and buttons.


Since I had an extra piece of altered Queen Anne's Lace left over, I made a little bookmark to tuck into the pocket inside the card.

You'll find a Snapguide Tutorial at the end of this post .  It will guide you through the process I used to alter the chipboard. You will also find a complete supply list in the Snapguide.

I sure do love fall!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio, kathy

GSL Products Used:


Check out How to Alter Chipboard Queen Anne's Lace by Kathy Clement on Snapguide.

No comments:

Post a Comment