Monday, November 7, 2016

Capture Thanksgiving Memories with Bracket Edged Stagger Album

Hello, Friends!  It's Kathy here with a great way to capture the memories from fall family gatherings.  Our great big noisy family loves Thanksgiving.  We also enjoy creating photo booths for our family gatherings.  We get great snapshots as everyone has fun hamming it up with various props.  This charming little album is the perfect spot to chronicle those events and maybe even tuck in a recipe or two.


The elegant Rose Tudor Singles chip looks great with these Authentique Harvest papers.  I used a mix of the Fall Shapes Set and some additional flourishes on the inside.  And I'll show you how I built this album step by step in this Snapguide tutorial.
 

Here are some still shots of the album and its interior. 







I've also prepared a YouTube video tour where I explain all the interactive elements.  Enjoy!




I hope I've shared some new ideas for working with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chips and inspired you to get your craft on today.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

Product Links 

Note: There is a complete supply list embedded in the Snapguide Tutorial

1 comment:

  1. Kathy! This Thanksgiving mini album is beautiful! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete