Sunday, November 13, 2016

GSLC Fall Frame to Share by Teresa

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Gypsy soul laser cuts blog today.  It's finally fall here and the colors are beautiful so i thought i would create something pretty to put out at my house with the "Fall Shape Set", some burlap flowers and some of my favorite inks.


For my project I found an easel frame in a pretty shade of burgundy with just a bit of burlap on it. The Fall Shape Set has lots of neat things you can use. I pulled out a bunch of pieces and then set to work inking them with all kinds of pretty inks that I had in my stash.  I used mostly Versa Color inks because they mixed so well on the chipboard.  I inked each piece one at a time so that I got the perfect balance of color on my pieces.  I really love the fall banner at the bottom.  I used a light yellow for the base and then burnt orange for the cutouts.  


Here is a closeup of the banner... 


And here is another closeup of the cornstalk and leaves and the rake.  The pieces are so pretty and there is so much detail in the set.  And I have lots of pieces left to make a few cards with.


Here are all the colors that I used for my project.  And I even used a bit of perfect pearls in gold and rust.  They added just a little bit of glimmer to the already rustic look of the burlap and twine.

Thanks so much for stopping over and hope you have a very crafty day!

Teresa

1 comment: