Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone. Shanna here and today is very special for me. This is my last post with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. Sad but not so sad. I have been with Gina for 4 years now. I have loved every minute of watching her creative process and being on this amazing team as well as having input on different designs in the store. You have no idea how cool it is to be a part of something so amazing.

So sad because my time has come but at the same time I am so excited to see what the new team creates. I am above and beyond excited for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts to further make more amazing chipboard pieces and the new team to really kick off the creativeness!

So I decided to create a quick and simple card as we have been really busy with family, school functions, and getting ready for the holidays!


So to start off I cut my cardstock for a card and pulled some pieces of chipboard I wanted to use.


Then I covered the chipboard with gesso.


Once the gesso dried I painted the mittens with some paint twice for good measure. 


Then I tied some string and placed my snowflakes. 


The next set of snowflakes got a coat of silver stickles and then assembled the card. 


Here is the finished card.


Here you can see the amazing sparkle. 


Layering the snowflakes also created wonderful dimension!


Product Used:


1 comment:

  1. Love your card Shanna! I'm sad to see you go away from GSL as I love your creations but totally understand. Hope to see you around in the creative world. :)

    ReplyDelete