Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tool Caddy

Hi folks, it's Angela with you today with a simple tool caddy. It is incredibly useful for putting in those bits and bobs you use all the time like scissors, pokey tool, pens and a ruler. Just put it on the desk whilst working and pop it back on the shelf when you have finished (you all tidy up when you have done don't you? ha ha)

First I layed out the pieces on the desk so I knew what I had.
Next I took the 2 number 5 pieces and inserted them into number 1, I then ran a line of glue along all the "lines" on piece number 3 before placing the assembled bit onto it.

Next I took the 2 number 2 pieces and layed them against the base to apply a line of glue along the joins. I find it easier to do it this way as you get glue exactly where you need it without too much mess.
All that was left for assembly was the end pieces (number 4) and here you have the assembled piece:

Here is the covered version:

and here it is sat in the rotating hobby organiser where it fits perfectly:
Supplies used
Beacon 3 in 1 glue
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper.

1 comment: