Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Will You be OUR Valentine?

Hi folks!  Got a new post up on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog.  All the coldness has me nestled inside happy as a clam creating away.  I came up with this sweet little wooden plaque perfect for Valentine's Day.


I covered this little sweetie in papers and gorgeous Banner Borders Strips.  I first embossed the border strips with white embossing powder than layered then around my image.  I layered a mini ruler at the bottom and added buttons, a wooden spool, and an embossed key and key plate from the Key & Plates Shape Set.  I cut the key down and glued inside the key plate to look like it is just about to be unlocked.  I love little details like this!!!


I added tinsel and ribbons and a sticker and this little valentine sign was complete! 




Hope you enjoy!!!  hugs, 
cherry


Gypsy Laser Cut supplies used: 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I love this! Now I want to make one for myself! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete