Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Altered Butterfly Tag

Hello Chipboard Fans! It's Gloria with you today! I have created an altered butterfly tag as my project this week.
I have used one of the tags from the Tags in a Box Extra Tag Set for the tag base. The tag is large, 8' tall by 4" wide! The show-stopper is the beautiful Butterfly of Gears! I used several kinds of embossing powder and enamel to create this vintage gem!
I used more embossing powder to age the wrought iron border piece from the Wrought Iron Set. I used some rusty-looking embossing powder to give the gears a metallic shine (Gears Shape Set). I finished off the piece by adding flowers and some steampunk embellishments.
To see how to make this project, see the Snapguide below.

Check out How to Create an Altered Butterfly Tag by Gloria Stengel on Snapguide.
Thanks for looking!

~ Gloria Stengel: Scraps of Life Blog

Supplies Used:
Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts:
Tags in a Box Extra Tag Set
Butterfly of Gears
Wrought Iron Set
Gears Shape Set
Chickenwire
Honeycomb and Bees - Medium (only a bee is used)

Other:
paint, ink, embossing powder and enamel, flowers, steampunk embellishments, decorative paper, seam binding, double-sided tape, multi-medium, hot glue

No comments:

Post a Comment