Wednesday, May 31, 2017

CREATE Banner with Gina

My friend recently moved into a new home and will begin organizing a basement craft room soon.  I wanted to make a decoration for her walls and decided to do the CREATE Banner.

I inked the scalloped background pieces around the edges.  I prefer ink to paint if I want a more rustic look with the texture of the chipboard more prominent.

I papered the front panels, all nice straight lines so easy to trace and cut the paper.  

I inked the letters the same color as the background pieces.
I also inked up some of the Owl Elements and colored in the branches and leaves with a marker.
I attached the owls above the letters on the banner pieces.
Using my silent setter I made a small hole at the top corner of each piece.
I used twine to attach the pieces.  Here it is all ready to go to my friend.
Here is a closer view of two of the finished panels.
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts products used:
CREATE Dovetail Banner
Owl Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment