Saturday, July 15, 2017

Crusin IPhone Holder by Pam Bray


Happy Saturday Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts!!! Today I am sharing my "Cruisin" Tablet/IPad/Phone Stand I created for my grand daughter using some amazing GSLaser Cuts Chippies!!!


I began by giving  my Tablet/IPad/Phone Stand and Bicycle a good coat of white gesso. Dry.


Repeat with a mix of Medium and Dark Grey paint. Dry.


Lay stencil on prepared Tablet/IPad/Phone Stand and apply gesso with stencil brush.


Paint one of the Bicycles using DecoArt Media Paint; mixing paints to achieve paint colors. Dry.


Shade prepared Bicycle with mix of red and white paint, dry. Do line work with .005 pen.


 Adhere prepared Tablet/IPad/Phone Stand together.


Add a few pieces of the Leafy Cluster Base to the prepared Tablet/IPad/Phone Stand; add flowers to top.


Add prepared "Cruisin'" Bicycle to front of Tablet/IPad/Phone Stand.


I hope I have excited you about my "Cruisin" Tablet/IPad/Phone Stand and want to grab yourself  some of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chippies  to create yourself or someone else one. Hugs Pam

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies:

Supplies Other:
Lawn Fawn Lets Polka Dot 6 x 6 Paper Pad
DecoArt Media Paint: White Gesso, Carbon Black, Titanium White, Medium Grey Volume 6, Dark Grey Volume 3,  Cadmium Red Hue
.005 Black Pen
Doily Stencil
Stencil Brush
Paint Brush
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Daisy Flower Punches
Pearl Gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment