Sunday, July 2, 2017

Merry Modern Christmas In July

Hey there Gypsy Soul Peeps! I'm so very excited to share that I've begun my Christmas in July projects. I just have so much fun creating with all the Christmas goodies when it's nice and warm out and I can wear tank tops and flip flops and know that I am going to be well prepared when the actual holiday rolls around with all the extra stress of decorating and shopping and holiday parties!

This is a very modern card for me. And maybe even a little bit glamourous with the golds and blacks.

The inspiration for this card was the tag and the gorgeous deer ephemera die cut.
I created a unique layered frame by  finishing the chippies with a modern look then stacking them up.
Holiday cards always need elebenty hundred flowers and a generous amount of coordinating ribbon trim.
These sequins add extra detail and sparkle.
 The star chippies are tucked in behind the deer and add a lot of extra glam.
Really easy to alter these pieces. First I wiped them down to prepare them for finishing. The scribble Frame and solid star pieces just have a nice coat of flat white acrylic paint. The Feather Flourishes and star borders have gold embossing powder heat set to a pretty sparkly shine.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies~Feathery Flourishes Set, Scribbled Frames and Lines, Deco Frames.

Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment: