Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Halloween Candy Box

Hi folks!  Cherry here at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog. I created a fun candy box for Halloween.

I first assembled it and painted it with black chalk paint.







 I then covered the main areas with pattern paper.


 From here I used a nail file to sand the edges and distress it.


 Then wrapped the piece with ribbons and a painted key that will soon be added to the store.
From there I added my image, a vintage glittered frame, and the keyhole. I also added a cute knob to the drawer.  Here it is finished.











Thanks for visiting the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog, Cherry







Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies
Key and keyhole to be added soon

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Love how you decorated this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use this drawer box to hold candy, especially for HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry - I love love love your Halloween candy box. (I might have to make one for myself!)

    ReplyDelete