Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fall in Love Page


Hi Everyone... today I am sharing a fall page I made with one of my favorite chippie assortements called "Cottage Windows Large".  I love these because they are perfect for pages and mini books and the are great to make that perfect picture you have really stand out.  There are 3 in the set and each of them is different and for mine I chose the simple cutout top to put my picture in.  

My papers are by Prima and are from a new fall line they have ,so it was perfect to do my daughters wedding pages with since she got married in October last year.  Yep-- i am still working on them :)


I also used lots of flowers to create a pretty border at the bottom of my page and let all the magic from the chipboard and the papers do the rest.  I love when you find something really special and it works out better than you planned and goes together really easy.  This one is going into a frame for the wall.

And sorry I didn't do much of a tutorial ... next time for sure!
Thanks so much for stopping over...

Supply List:


Prima flowers- assorted
Border Die: Becca Feeken 
gingerbread chalk ink
Stencil and sand gesso
adhesives, scissors, paper trimmer 


2 comments: