Friday, December 15, 2017

Easy Snowflake Earrings

Hello!! Jennalee here today with a super easy project. Although it's a super easy project it's sparkly and perfect for any upcoming Ugly Sweater parties you may be attending. When I recently got the Snowflakes Mini set they screamed earrings to me!




I chose 2 snowflakes from the Snowflake Mini set to emboss and layer. As you can see there are some fantastic shapes in the mini set. 
I simply heat embossed each snowflake. The bottom red snowflake I embossed both front and back because they are dangly both sides will be visible. My biggest tip for embossing any chipboard is to use an Embossing Ink Dabber. It makes heat embossing chipboard a breeze! After both snowflakes are embossed use a strong hold adhesive to adhere the two together. Then simply loop onto an earring hook. 



I thought these would make an adorable hostess gift. To up the presentation, a handmade tag is always the answer. I covered the smallest tag from the Stagger Tags Small with a piece of scrapbook paper. I then added a border of gold heat embossing around the edge of the tag. To make the pop-up I used a strip of paper matching the background of the tag. Fold in thirds and then fold the 2 outer thirds in half. Punch holes and glue only the outer most folds to the tag to make it pop. Thread earrings thru. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy project. I know this time of year is a blur for most of us, but this is a last minute gift you can sneak in in a matter of minutes and dazzle everyone with the final product. Wishing you a Happy Holiday!! ~ Jennalee 

Snow flakes shape set minis


1 comment:

  1. These are just so cute!! I love the snowflakes on the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete