Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Winter ATC & New ATC Stand with Susan

Hello crafty friends!  I'm pleased to share with you a winter ATC/ACEO (Artist Trading Card/Art Cart, Editions & Originals) as well as the NEW Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts Chunky ATC and ATC Stand!  Our fair leader Gina was kind to work with me to design this stand so I can display my current obsession all over my house.  My husband is just shaking his head at me...


Both the ATCs and ATC Stands are 3-packs, which works perfect for those of us who like to do things in 3s.  Gina really is good to me!

First, use a blade to release the stand parts.  Next, use a fine sand paper to flatten out those cuts.


I used white glue to put the pieces together - inside and on the outer side.



My thumb nail was handy to clean up the glue that squished out.  Pun intended.  Allow to dry completely.


While the stand glue dried, I pulled together the components for my ATC.


I wanted the stand to be brown, so I gesso'd with black, allowed to dry, then applied a coat of brown.  Yes, that's way too much black gesso.  It squished out!


Matte Mod Podge to add the papers front and back, then sand the edges and ink!


I'm so happy to have the ATC stands!  The height is perfect for vertical or horizontal cards -- it doesn't stick up past a horizontal card.




Thanks for your visit today!

Cheers,
Susan

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Used
Chunky ATC Blanks 3-Pack  #C33O
ATC Stands 3-Pack  #C43M 


No comments:

Post a Comment