Sunday, February 11, 2018

Summer Photo Box


Hi and thanks so much for stopping over to see what's new from our team to share on this gorgeous Sunday!!  I have a really fun share to show you today made with the card organizer  Box"( coming soon to the store) in the GSLC store.  I adore this big huge box and decided to make it a kind of picture/scrapbook box for all our summer pictures.  I might need a couple more but it was really fun and easy to make with the Summer Collection from Simple Stories.  Everything was so bright and cheerful and fit perfect on the box.


After you have glued the box together with your favorite adhesive then you can paint it to match your paper like I did.  Each box also comes with those cute dividers so I used lots of decorative papers to cover them and added some cute stickers too.  It all went together in less than an evening so that made it all the more fun to do.


Here is closeup's of the inside dividers that I did.  


And the insides below are square envelopes that I added.  I am going to put the bits and pieces of tickets and all that kind of thing in here so I don't lose it.  They are just a bit larger with the paper cut outs I used but I love the way they stand up so they can be seen.  And the sayings are just perfect.


Thank you so much for stopping by .... and hope you don't forget to put your order in >>> HERE.

Have a wonderful day,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! It so makes me long for summer time and sunshine! :) Great for organizing summer adventures and then when it's winter time you can find all your pics to scrapbook/journal etc!

    ReplyDelete