Sunday, April 1, 2018

Vintage French Inspired Greeting Card

Well hey there and happy Sunday to all of you! Today's project share is a greeting card with one of my favorite chippies from Gypsy Soul.

This chippie is the Filmstrip Mini Sheet. It's just the perfect size for cards and you get several on the sheet so you can really layer them up with your paper collections.
For this card I chose to add images to the back of one and use the other as is to give this card some fun texture and interest.
It's a bit tough to see but I also added a nice layer of Glossy Accents inside the openings to create more of an embellishment look.
 I've added some metal key charms that coordinated with the Eiffel Tower image layered into the bow and twine and topped it off with a pretty little vintage Mother of Pearl button.
This chippie is added between the cut aparts and I love the subtle detail.
Pretty coordinated flowers are the final finishing touch.


 This chippie is the Film Strip Mini Sheet....perfect for cards and tags.

I wanted a really flat finish so I used a PITT pen. This is a permanent pen that will not run when other finishes are added. It's important to allow to dry before adding to it so it won't smudge.
I used a glossy accent inside the openings and let that dry as well before adding it to my card.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Film Strip Mini Sheets

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment