Sunday, May 6, 2018

Beautiful Sea Maiden Large Tag

Hello there and happy Sunday friends! I'm going a bit mixed media today with a nautical inspired large tag. I dug deep in the chippies and came out with so many great pieces to layer up.
I'm all about the texture that  the layering adds.
Alternating the finishes also adds loads of detail.  Some are glittery and some are super smooth.
I'm even using them to extend the flower arrangements.
You can add a metallic look by topping off the chippies with shiny embossing powder and heat setting them...now they look like little metal charms : )
Taking advantage of gaps in the chippie layers I've added Prills and sequins for a very pulled together look.

I've selected beachy themed chippies and flourishes here to start the arrangement.  Wiping them down with a soft cloth is a great way to prepare the surfaces for their final finishes.  I've used embossing powders to maintain a super clean crisp edge.

I couldn't help myself but add a few more to the mix. Those bronze colored waves are really taking the nautical theme to another level!!!

~Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~
Flourished Frame Elizabeth, Henna Doodles, Beach Shape Set, Seaside Decor.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment